Ames Free Library
53 Main Street
North Easton, MA 02356
- Mon - Thu: 10am - 8pm
- Fri - Sat: 10am - 5pm
Click here for driving directions from Google
Looking for lodging or nearby attractions when you visit us? Try this resource HERE!
From the North:
- Take I-95 South to Rt. 24 South
- Take Exit 17B/EASTON and continue on Rt. 123/Belmont St.
- Turn right at stop sign at end of Belmont St. onto Rt. 138
- Turn left at 2nd set of lights onto Main St.
- Follow Main St. through town staying right at the fork
From the South:
- Take Rt. 24 North to Exit 17B and follow above directions.
From the South via Route 495:
- Take exit 7A from 495 to Rt. 24 North to Exit 17B and follow above directions.
From Route 495 Coming From the West:
- Take Rt. 495 to Bay St. exit.
- Continue on Bay St. to intersection of Rt. 106 and Rt. 123
- Cross intersection onto Rt. 123/Depot St.
- Continue until you see the Civil War Monument and turn left onto Center St.
- Turn left at stop sign where Center St. meets Main St.
- In front of F.L. Olmstead Rockery bear right at the fork.