Based on guidance from the Town of Easton and in accordance with the State of Massachusetts' phased reopening plan:
- The buildings of the Ames Free Library and Queset House will be closed until further notice.
- All public programming and private group meetings at the Library and Queset House are likewise suspended until further notice.
- Appointment-based curbside pick-up of library materials is available. Click here for more information.
- Reservation-based library services such as 45-minute computer use will be available 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Saturday - see further information below.
- Book drop (located near handicapped parking spaces) is now open for all returns - returned items will be quarantined for several days prior to check-in. Fines for materials due 3/1/2020 - 7/31/2020 are waived.
- Online reference service
- Online storytimes
- Online library card registration
- Online programs
- Downloadable materials
- Printing (.15/page Black & White, .25/page Color)
- Scanning (free)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-238-2000.