The Town of Easton and Easton Select Board have declared a State of Emergency in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Based on guidance from the Town and in accordance with the State of Massachusetts' phased reopening plan:
- The Ames Free Library and Queset House will be closed until further notice.
- All public programming and private group meetings at the Library and Queset House are likewise suspended until further notice.
- Curbside pick-up of library materials is available. Click here for more information.
- You may return your library items to our book drop, as statewide transit has resumed. However, there will be no late fines accruing during the period the Library remains closed. Due dates have been extended to July 31, 2020.
- As always, a range of online resources are available here on the website, 24/7, including our online reference services and online Storytimes! You may also register for a library card online. Library staff are continuing to work hard on increasing innovative online programs, so keep checking back for updates.