SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2019
QUESET HOUSE, 51 MAIN STREET, EASTON
A properly planned Social Security benefit can be worth over $1.125 million. A wrong move in Social Security benefits can cost you almost half that.
Help protect yourself from making the wrong move and learn what you need to know about Medicare.
- Will Social Security be there for you and what will it look like?
- Learn the Ins & Outs of how Social Security works given various life situations
- Learn why anyone over 65 or 66 has a special SS advantage
- Learn advanced strategies to help optimize your or your parent’s lifetime cumulative benefit
- Understand Part A, B, C, & D
- When and how to apply for Medicare
Free and open to all - please RSVP to Joanna Bishop at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nora Yousif is a Financial Advisor and Associate Vice President at RBC Wealth Management. She was honored as a top "40 Under 40 Professional" and has presented at over 300 area organizations. You might also have seen or heard her in shows like NBC Boston News and Magic 106.7FM!
Queset House, 2nd Floor Conference Room