Attend This FREE Class To Learn More About:
- How the budget reform to Social Security affects you and your retirement income.
- How income tax is calculated on benefits, and possible tax reduction strategies.
- How indexing could potentially maximize your IRA, 401(k), and your retirement funds.
- How certain types of earnings and pensions could be protected without market risk.
- How you can meet with a licensed financial professional for a no-fee consultation.
Presented by Matt Dunn, DFEd & Dominkika Zielinska, Investment Advisor Representatives Social Security & Retirement Planning.
*Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser.
Seating is limited, please call to register: 508-942-4564
Queset House, 1st Floor Presentation Commons