This Summer, families can "Read Beyond the Beaten Path" and play Nature Bingo! We have five themed bingo cards waiting for you in the Children's Room: Flora, Fauna, Sky, Water, and Rainbow. You can check off at least one square on each card by reading a book from the list on the back of your bingo sheet. This is the "Fauna" list, which includes fun titles about animals and wildlife. Each book is linked to make it easy for you to put a hold on the titles that pique your interest. Bring in your completed bingo cards between 6/22/22 & 8/27/22 to receive: a small prize for getting a single bingo, another prize for completing an entire card, one more prize for completing all 5 cards, and raffle tickets to enter a Grand Prize drawing for budding naturalists!
Browse the list below to decide which books you ofFISHally OTTER read.
- Hank Finds An Egg by Rebecca Dudley
- The Capybaras by Alfredo Soderguit
- Mr. Peek and the Misunderstanding at the Zoo by Kevin Waldron
- Alistair and Kip's Great Adventure by John Segal
- This Moose Belongs to Me by Oliver Jeffers
- The Case of the Vanishing Honey Bees by Sandra Markle
- The Watcher: Jane Goodall's Life with the Chimps by Jeanette Winter
- The Bat Book by Charlotte Milner
- Butterfly Eyes and Other Secrets of the Meadow by Joyce Sidman
- The Pet Project by Lisa Wheeler
- Here There Be Monsters by HP Newquist
- Actual Size by Steve Jenkins
- Never Smile At a Monkey by Steve Jenkins
Books for Older Readers:
- Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
- Skunk and Badger by Amy Timberlake
- The Boy Who Met a Whale by Nizrana Farook
- Spindlefish and Stars by Christiane M. Andrews
*While Nature Bingo can be fun for all ages, it is intended for families with children 12 & under (& prizes are reserved for kids).
Add new comment